Real Solutions For Complex Chronic Illness

Cutting-edge functional medicine for you

The Shoemaker Protocol for Biotoxin Illness

Treating the hidden obstacle to wellness

Struggling with debilitating disease? I can help. I specialize in the Shoemaker Protocol—a proven approach to treating the biotoxin illness at the heart of many chronic health conditions. Let’s clear out the toxins and clean up your health!


Learn More Take Quiz

Also Featured In

Watch Dr. Thomas’s Fox News Interview On Biotoxin Mold Illness Post-Hurricane Florence

Natasha Thomas

My Story

I, too have been affected by a debilitating illness that conventional medicine had no answer for. A sense of helplessness pushed me to learn functional medicine and now I’m here to help you heal, too!


Read More

  • I am feeling MUCH IMPROVED and have SO much more energy, taking vitamins daily and sleeping well at night with the progesterone. I don’t know how I was functioning before.

    – Karen

  • Dr. Thomas is a God-send! She created a personalized plan of care and helped me set goals, and with her support, I am well on my way to reaching them. She motivates me to be my very best!

    – Traci

  • Thank you for all you have done to get me back on track to health and the amazing way you helped with my serious bone loss issues. I am so grateful I found you!

    – Lori

  • After seeing numerous doctors for depression, fatigue, joint/muscle pain and weight gain, I had no answers. Dr. Thomas found and treated mold illness. Now I am well and better than ever.

    – Deborah

See more success stories

Natasha Thomas

My Gift to You:

Get my guide to living a longer, happier & healthier life!

Sign up for my free guide, “Live Younger: 25 Ways to Age Gracefully—Starting Now!”

Download Here

Blog

  • The Prescription Drugs and Dementia Connection: How You Can Protect Yourself

    The Prescription Drugs and Dementia Connection: How You Can Protect Yourself

    For decades, the number of people diagnosed with dementia has been rapidly growing worldwide. Research has been building over the past 20 years about a commonly prescribed class of drugs called anticholinergics, some of which are linked to a much higher risk of developing dementia. Anticholinergics include a wide range of drugs prescribed for everything from allergies, depression, Parkinson’s disease, and bladder problems.

    More
  • Core Causes and 3 Solutions to Help Dodge Dementia

    Core Causes and 3 Solutions to Help Dodge Dementia

    Dementia is caused by a variety of brain illnesses that affect memory, thinking, and behavior. Thankfully, there’s a lot you can do to prevent dementia or even halt its progression.

    More
  • New Year’s Resolutions Are Designed to Fail—Do This Instead

    New Year’s Resolutions Are Designed to Fail—Do This Instead

    New Year’s resolutions are great at creating excitement about implementing change, but that excitement loses its shine by February; and suddenly, all those old habits creep back in. The fact is, only about 10% of people that start New Year’s resolutions actually meet their goals. The other 90% return to

    More
Hit enter to search or ESC to close